Friday, June 28, 2013

A beautiful bride-to-be.


Love and Marriage is in the air!
My cute sister Carli got engaged to her true love this week!
Daniel (the fiancé) and Carli love to ride their bikes, so he decided to take her on a ride to the Cotton Bottom and propose at the end of the road. Lucky for all their family and friends, we got to be there!
It was one of the sweetest moments I've ever witnessed.
Everyone who knows Carli loves her. She's beyond beautiful inside and out.
As her sister I always hoped she would find someone who loved everything about her and truly appreciated how incredible she is.
I feel like Daniel is that person. He absolutely adores my sister. They just have it. They have that thing we are all searching for. It is perfect.

Congrats you two! I love you!

(kacey.ism 303)

1 comment: