Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Our Favorite Summer Tradition





Every year we plan on taking a big group of friends to Lake Powell at the end of the Summer.
And then Summer comes and is busy and crazy, and I always think it might not happen.
And then miraculously...it always does!
We take the best bunch of friends to our favorite place, and it always ends up being the best trip of the Summer.
This year was especially fun because we had a couple people who had never been before mixed in with our faithful bunch. I love bringing people to Lake Powell for the first time. It reminds me what an amazing place it is and how lucky I am to spend my summers there every year.
After four glorious days filled with surfing, skiing, paddle ball, trick skis, tubing, boat rides, good conversations, and lot of laughs we already can't wait til next year.
There will always be a next year. I'm determined to never let this tradition go.

(kacey.ism 369)

No comments:

Post a Comment