Monday, September 29, 2014

Abby + Laird

On 9-26-14 the most beautiful bride in the world got married. 
After 9 long months of being engaged, Abby and Laird finally became Mr. & Mrs. Swensen. 
My heart could have burst with happiness when I saw them walk out of those temple doors. 
They were truly glowing. 
I have always known I am blessed beyond belief to have Abby in my life. She has a heart of gold and is a perfect example of someone who genuinely cares about everyone. She would do anything for someone she loves. 
So, to see her finally sealed to Laird, the love of her life, was just magical. 
The whole day was dreamy. The weather was perfect, and everything from the temple, to the ring ceremony, to the reception was just wonderful. 
I loved celebrating those lovebirds, and I loved doing it with a cute date, and my very best friends (come back soon, Cathay). 
Cheers to Lairby. You are so loved. 
xoxo

(kacey.ism 352)

No comments:

Post a Comment