Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A quarter of the way there.

Dear Birthday 25,
You truly were a magical day. 
You brought me beautiful weather in beautiful Sun Valley filled with heart stopping Autumn colors. 
You made sure (almost all) my favorite people were around me. 
You overwhelmed me with so much love and kindness from people near and far, I could have floated away on a cloud. 
My day was made over and over again and you reminded me how easy it is to make someone else's  day (something I plan on doing as often as possible).
You brought me some very special gifts and a few choruses of Happy Birthday.
You were so great I didn't want to fall asleep that night for fear it was all a dream. 
Alas, I woke up on October 6th smiling because it was real. 
I'm the luckiest 25 year old in the world. 

xoxo

(kacey.ism 352)

No comments:

Post a Comment