Friday, November 14, 2014

thoughts on happiness.


Last night when I was trying to fall asleep, all I could think was, "Thank you for the happiness, Heavenly Father".
I would consider myself to be a pretty happy person. I'm a glass half full, always walk toward the sunshine kind of girl. 
But lately, it's been the kind of happy that radiates through my fingers and toes and gives me butterflies every 5 minutes. 
It's a happiness that starts deep in my heart and yearns to be shared with everyone around me.
It's the kind of happiness that comes when you realize you haven't had a bad day in at least 100 days because the good more than outweighs the bad. 
It's the kind of happiness that I want everyone to experience. 
It's the kind of happiness that I see in those around me. It's contagious, it's simple, it's fulfilling, and it's wonderful.
I see those I love reveling in this happiness too, and that only makes me, you guessed it, even happier.
I just feel tremendously blessed. 
As I ponder on gratitude in this month of Thanksgiving, I am feeling most grateful for the precious gift that is true happiness.

(kacey.ism 356)

No comments:

Post a Comment