Thursday, November 27, 2014

kacey's abc's of gratitude

I could truly go on and on about what I'm most thankful for this year. 2014 has been so good to me. Many prayers have been answered, many blessings have come my way, and surprises as sweet as honey have changed my life. 
I've come to learn that true happiness comes from expressing gratitude...gratitude to those around me who make my life wonderful and whom I love so much, and gratitude to my Heavenly Father because without Him I would have nothing.
So, without further ado, my ABCs of gratitude.
A- Apples
B- Books
C- Coloring books
D- Dan
E- Eternal families
F- Friends
G- Gospel
H- Heroes
I-   Ice
J-  Job
K- Kacey's Dance Academy
L- Lake Powell
M-Milestone moments
N- New adventures
O- Opportunities
P- Puzzles
Q- Quiet
R- Roommates
S- Sun Valley
T- Tennis
U- United States of America
V- Vacation
W- Waterskiing
X- eXamples
Y- Year 2014
Z- Zorro

(kacey.ism 357)

No comments:

Post a Comment