Thursday, January 30, 2014

"Laguna Matata"


"Laguna Matata" what a wonderful phrase. 
Copyrighted by Abby Young, it means no worries, only happy thoughts, sunshine, best friends, and laughter. A couple weekends ago we achieved just that. 
Ann, Sadie, and I drove down to Laguna, and Abs and Cath flew in from New York and met us there. 
We sat by the pool, walked on the beach, ate our weight in guacamole, ran the boardwalk, strolled through Balboa, shopped, admired the sunsets, took too many photos, and laughed about nothing and everything the whole time. 
It was the best. Any time I get to spend with my NYC girls is time well spent. We don't see them nearly enough. 
I'm just so glad we decided long ago that no matter how far apart we may live, and no matter what is going on in our lives, we will always make time for each other. That is part of what makes our friendship so invaluable. 
Laguna Beach has quickly become one of my happy places in life. I think this trip is one that will continue to happen for years to come.
I can't wait.

(kacey.ism 329)

2 comments:

  1. ya'll are all beach babes! i don't even know which one is you but i NEED to know where that peplum suit came from!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling girls! craving laguna now.. xo

    ReplyDelete