Thursday, January 23, 2014

Alta cabin.



A couple weekends ago we ventured up to a friend's cabin at Alta Ski Resort.
It was the ideal winter adventure in every way. 
We had to take the lift up and ski into the cabin. It was so much fun. I haven't skied in forever, and while I was a little hesitant at first I loved it. 
The cabin is literally in the middle of the woods and embodies what a cabin should be in every way...old, rustic, rocking chairs, vintage photos, close quarters, and a fireplace to keep warm. 
We ate dinner, played cards, danced, and sang while people much more talented then me played the guitar. 
It snowed all night so skiing out the next morning in a blizzard was a bit more treacherous, but still successful. 
It might just be one of my favorite cabin adventures ever. I was with some of the best people I know in a beautiful place. There is no way you can wrong with a scenario like that. 

(kacey.ism 328)

No comments:

Post a Comment