Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dusting off.

I just found this quote sitting on my desktop. 
I didn't even know it was there, but wow did I need to hear that today.
For reasons beyond my understanding life has just been a little tough lately. 
When things don't work out the way I want them to I always have to take a step back and regain my perspective, take a deep breath, and carry on. 
Dusting yourself off and getting back in the race is part of life. 
These words really struck me tonight. They are a reminder to me that I have a responsibility to be there for others and live up to the potential Heavenly Father put inside me. 
So while I may have taken a couple minutes to look at life with the cup half empty, I'm back to looking at the breathtaking beauty that covers the other 99%. 
My life is a blessing and I'm going to treat it as such. 

(kacey.ism 322)

1 comment:

  1. that is a beautiful quote. for some reason it reminds me of my relationship with my Savior and how no matter what, He thinks i'm important.

    ReplyDelete