Sunday, October 13, 2013

A birthday spent with Minnie and Harry Potter

Last weekend my family jetted off to Disney World for a quick fun filled vacation. 
We did not waste one minute of our time there. 
Thursday morning we were up and off to the Magic Kingdom. 
Something to know about the Schneider's...we LOVE Disney. 
In our opinion there really is no place happier. That being said, it's safe to say we were loving every minute. 
Universal Studios came next and with that came Harry Potter World. 
As a Harry Potter fanatic this was a dream come true. Walking across that bridge and seeing Hogwarts looming up ahead of me was truly magical.
My family was so sweet. They were just my little entourage and let me indulge in everything it had to offer.
I drank Butterbeer, I went on all the rides, I bought candy from Honeydukes, I sported a Harry Potter t-shirt, and I just tried to take advantage of every second. It was the best part of the weekend. 
Saturday was my birthday and we spent the first part of the day at MGM. I sported my Minnie Mouse ears and we rode Tower of Terror, Rockin' Rollercoaster, and saw a couple shows. 
That night we went back to the park and ran the Tower of Terror 10 Miler. 
Technically it was the reason for the whole weekend, so we were excited to finally do it. 
It was awesome. I'm going to brag about my family for a second. They are amazing. We ran the whole way (Allie wheeled the whole way), and it was just awesome. I was so proud of them, and I was so proud to be with them. 
It was just a fabulous weekend. I loved every minute of it. I couldn't have spent my birthday in a better place or in a better way. 

(kacey.ism 319)

No comments:

Post a Comment