Tuesday, July 9, 2013

the Sunny Valley.

There is no place more perfect to spend the 4th than beautiful Sun Valley.
It highlights some of the most beautiful aspects of our country...majestic mountains, wildflowers everywhere, streams running through every yard, and that small town All-American feel that I always crave. 
On top of that, our whole family was together and that made it perfect. 
On the morning of the fourth I decked myself out in America from head to toe and we sang "You're a Grand Old Flag" around the house once or twice before taking the dogs for a morning stroll. That night was filled with volleyball, BBQ-ing, and fireworks. It was a dream.
The rest of the weekend was spent biking, mini golfing, watching movies, playing croquet, and being together. 
Sun Valley is such a happy place. It offers nothing but pleasantness and ease and life is so easy there because it is so simple. I'm so glad we spent the beautiful 4th in one of my favorite places. I am sure we will be back soon!

(kacey.ism 306)

No comments:

Post a Comment