Friday, July 26, 2013

Lake Powell pals.

Last weekend was another perfect Powell adventure with my cute cousins and Schneider BFF, Annerz. 
Every minute of the trip was jam packed fun... Waterskiing, surfing, air chairing, paddle boarding, boat rides, trick skis, and cliff jumping, just to name a few!
The weather was hot hot hot, and the water was the perfect temperature. We relaxed and basked in the sunshine, but we also worked all those watersport muscles that only make themselves known in Powell. 
I have to say that waking up every morning with sore backs, arms, and legs is totally worth it. 
I love that Lake Powell is one of the places in the world that I call home. 
I love all the memories I have there and all the people that I get to share it with. 
Another perfect Powell weekend to add to the record books!

(kacey.ism 308)

1 comment: