Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The last of the last.

^^^left: our last first day of school, right: our last last day of school^^^
^^^5 years of technique, 5 days a week is over^^^
^^^to celebrate our freedom we hiked the Y in honor of our Freshmen selves^^^
Today was my last last day of school.
That's it. It's over. I am really done. 
It's a strange feeling (understatement).
I don't think it will actually sink in until I'm in my cap and gown next week.
In the meantime, I'm just allowing myself to feel extremely grateful to BYU.
This university has given me so much more than an education.
I'm still wrapping my mind around it.
I'll get back to you when I can form some coherent thoughts. 

(kacey.ism 288)

1 comment:

  1. ahhh it's always so hard when byu ends and the U still has a couple weeks left. i am dying!

    ReplyDelete