Monday, October 4, 2010

Sun Valley, Fall, Friends, and an almost Birthday.

 I had a perfect weekend up in Sun Valley (another one of my very favorite places). My mom, my dad, Carli, Cath, Abs, and Sadie all went up there with me to celebrate my upcoming birthday. 
We went played tennis, went on a bike ride, soaked up the sun by the pool, went on walks with Zorro, ate delicious food, watched conference, had the most perfect weather, and snuck in some birthday cake too.
The leaves were the perfect shade of yellow, the sun never stopped shining, and I couldn't have asked for better people to share it with. 
I am a lucky lucky girl.
We are a bike riding family.

Friends and fall.

Birthday cake.

Happy girls. 

Pumpkin Patch.

Abby is a pumpkin head.

I hope all future birthday weekends can be this much fun!

(kacey.ism 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment