Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday girl for the 21st time.

 Just a few of my favorite things.
 Chlo and me and my new sweater.
London girls!
The best roommates
 Cake and Presto.
My best friends.
Just Sadie and I being normal.
Carli is the best. No question. THE BEST.
Just me then and now.


I had a perfect birthday.
Seriously, I can't think of a better day.
I had a London breakfast with the roommates.
Spent the majority of the day with my sister.
Had a delicious dinner with my family aka the best family.
Got some amazing gifts.
Had everyone I hoped for at our apartment for dessert.
(Including my two best friends from Salt Lake and London girls)
Saw too many pictures of my childhood on every wall.
Was sung Happy Birthday to multiple times.
(Including the Adams' family redition)
Ate Mrs. Backer's birthday cake all day long.
Even took a double shot of Welch's grape juice.

I love birthdays. Especially this one. It was just great in every way.

(kacey.ism 21)

1 comment: