Thursday, May 9, 2013

BYU grad.

This may seem a little after the fact,
but I am officially a BYU graduate!
The day finally came and they really did call my name and hand me my diploma. 
(I was always a little worried they wouldn't for some reason)
It is truly an extraordinary feeling. 

I wouldn't take back one second of my BYU life.
I feel so blessed because I got to do everything I wanted to do.
Dance? Check check and check.
London Study Abroad? Check.
An internship in Washington D.C.? Check.
Through all of these experiences I learned so much about the world, and so much about myself.
Each of them brought irreplaceable people into my life who have influenced me in the best way. 
College may be over, but I will take all of those life lessons, journeys, adventures, trials, and joys 
with me every where I go. 

Thank you mom and dad for making all of this possible. And thank you BYU for giving me more than I ever could have imagined.

Go Cougars!

(kacey.ism 291)

No comments:

Post a Comment