Sunday, March 24, 2013

some say that i'm a dreamer.

This weekend I had my final dance concert at BYU.
It was a bittersweet experience. 
There was joy, excitement, anxiety, a little relief, and a few tears too.
I never thought I would dance my way through college,
but it has been the biggest blessing in my life. 
Dance has taught me something new every single day. 
I love it with a true passion. 
I ache for it. I live for it. I am alive through it. 

I am a dreamer who has seen some dreams come true. 
I have danced side by side with people who share my passion.
I have been taught by amazing people who have given me so much more than dance. 
I have been cheered on by the most supportive friends and family there is.
And above all, I have parents that always believed in me.
They never missed a performance and never denied me any opportunities to do what I love.
They have truly made all my dreams come true. 

xoxo
(kacey.ism 280)

No comments:

Post a Comment