Sunday, December 16, 2012

To hear the angels sing.

On Saturday night my family went to the 
Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert.
It was incredible. The best ever, I think.
The performers were amazing, and I was so grateful to be apart of it.
I was so moved by the Spirit in that conference center. Tears just came and came. 

My heart has been aching these past few days. 
While I am celebrating Christmas, many families are planning funerals.
It takes the wind out of me to think about,
but I know that my Heavenly Father is looking over those families.
Those beautiful children were welcomed by Him with open arms.
I love my Savior.
The Plan of Salvation is a real and wonderful thing. 
That knowledge will carry us through these troubled days. 

(kacey.ism 262)

No comments:

Post a Comment