Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday.

Happity Hoppity Easter!
My family had a great little Easter.
Carli and I made our masterpiece bunny cake (see above).
My sweet grandparents joined us for dinner.
And of course we dyed some eggs.
We quickly came to the conclusion that the whole process is way too complicated these days (for us anyways).
Between the glitter, and the paint, and the beads...let's just get back to the basics please!
All my attempts at creativity just resulted in solid colored eggs, but oh well, I was satisfied.

Above all else though, today I'm grateful for my Savior. 
I'm so grateful for His sacrifice and I'm so grateful for the knowledge that He lives.
My life would truly be nothing without Him.

"Behold, I am Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, who created heavens and the earth, a light which cannot be hidden in darkness;"
-Doctrine and Covenants 14:9

I hope everyone had wonderful Easter Sundays! 

(kacey.ism 86)

No comments:

Post a Comment