Sunday, August 11, 2013

utah fun.

This weekend was full of fun exclusive to the state of Utah.
On Friday night I went to an event downtown called, "Craft Lake City".
Basically, artists from all over the state come to this festival and sell their one-of-a-kind crafts. 
It was so amazing and fun. People are so talented and creative. I was constantly in awe of all the different things they were selling. 
I liked it so much that I took my mom down the next day. We found a few worthy gems. I can't wait to display them around my house. 
Today Carli, Daniel, Chloee, and I went up to Park City to see the Tour of Utah's final stage. 
Thanks to my dad (and Subaru), we got to be part of the VIP area and had a perfect view of the cyclists crossing the finish line. 
The atmosphere was fantastic. People were cheering and jangling cowbells and I think the riders really felt the excitement as they came through that last stretch.
Utah, thanks for having such incredible events. I enjoy them all!

(kacey.ism 312)

No comments:

Post a Comment